Family

Family

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Postponned new feeding tube

     They had his feeding tube turned off all morning waiting for the new feeding tube.  Well , they were too busy in radiology or the OR (I don't know where they do this procedure) they had some emergencies come in so they postponed it until tomorrow morning.  So they hooked up his old feeding tube.  Then they will have to turn it off again at midnight for the procedure.  I hope it doesn't get postponed again or he may starve.
     So I was looking at his feet today.  By the time he gets out of the hospital his feet will be as soft as a newborn babies.  When you don't walk on them for a month and get the normal wear and tear they build up a lot of extra skin that doesn't sluff off.  So today he got a foot treatment.  Wow. I bet that felt good... or horrible, I couldn't tell.  He did try to open his eyes while I was working on them.

1 comment: