Family

Family

Friday, September 26, 2014

No news is good news

     People are asking me why I don't post every day.  Well, when things are the same and I have nothing new to say then I don't put anything up.  So I guess you should think, no news is good news.  At least he isn't getting worse.  This is going to be a long and slow process.
     He is still unresponsive, but there has been one huge improvement that started last night and went into today.  They are trying to take him off the ventalator.  He was only on about 6 hours yesterday and last night he didn't have to go back on it all night long.  This morning when I got there about 10 a.m. he was still off it.  That is excellent!  He still has his trek tube so they can suction his lungs out if he needs help with that.  He is also getting more "hickups"  they said that is good because his diaphram is starting to wake up.  (Breathing muscles).
    He didn't open his eyes or look at us at all today.  My daughter, Lisa, serches the internet a lot and there is a type of GBS that effects your eyes more.  It is called Miller Fisher.  One lady said she had that type and she didn't open her eyes for 7 weeks.  If this is the case he only has 4 more weeks left.
   Keep praying  and fasting for him.  I really feel your support and get comfort and peace from it.
Thanks for all your help. You are the best ward ! Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment