Family

Family

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Yes, he has beautiful brown eyes!

Today was a wonderful day with Randy.  He opened his eyes for about 2 hours.  And I don't mean he half way opened them, they were all the way open.  And he also focused his eyeballs and looked at me for about 2 minutes, then they would get too tired and they would roll all over, then he would focus again.  It was so good to be able to tell he was actually awake.  I read him lots of this months Ensign, since I forgot his I pad and couldn't read him the scriptures. I read him some of the get will cards the Primary kids made him.  He looked like he enjoyed it and listened. Isn't that great!  I hope he keeps it up.  He is still not moving his arms or hands at all.  He jerks his feet.  His feeding tube is working great.  They can give him liquid Tylenol through it. Small simple progress. :)!

4 comments:

  1. What welcomed and long awaited news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! This news brings tears to my eyes. He will be killing people at hearts in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good news and an answer to so many prayers. You and the Bishop are constantly in the Knell Family's thoughts, prayers and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear this good progress news. Put his name in the Temple again today and you guys are always in our prayers, hearts, and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete