Family

Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The U

     There has been continuous testing since Randy has been at the U.  I have talked to so many Dr.s. Neurologists, Infectious disease Dr.s. etc.  They all agree that Randy didn't have Guillon Berre or Brickerstaff because he would have improved by now and he isn't.  It is a mistery.  Three Dr's that came in today and talked to me said they will have to go home and do some more homework.
     He has been totally sleeping all day because I think he is exhausted from the move and from all the tests.  Here is a picture of him getting an EEG test that tests his brain waves.   They do it continually except when he has to get moved to do other tests.
Doesn't he look like he is becoming part of the borg off star trek?!?

It's a little easier knowing that he is in the best hands!  thank you for all of the prayers! they are very necessary and very much appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. So glad they are doing something to get to the bottom of this! We luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture breaks my heart. We have Randy's name on the temple prayer roll in Washington DC and we pray constantly for him. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture made me cry. I feel so badly for Randy. I'm praying hard for him and everyone else

    ReplyDelete